Line 2, Filing Status.
- The only four options permitted are those listed on the Form B 122A.
- No option for legally separated but filing joint case; joint cases generally should be treated as a single household for means test purposes.
- May be asserted as special circumstances to rebut the presumption of abuse under section 707(b)(2)(B).
- May be considered by the UST when stating the reasons under section 704(b)(2) that a motion to dismiss is not appropriate. .
- Information should be consistent with household size on Schedule I.