Updated: 2021-04-30 by
Line 8, Any amounts paid by another person or entity, on a regular basis, for the household expenses of the debtor or the debtor's dependents, including child or spousal support.
- Includes payments made monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Includes payments regardless of written agreement with contributor.
- Includes payments from roommate, partner, parent, or relative, regardless of whether living with debtor.
- Includes payments made directly to creditors on behalf of debtor, e.g., rent, car, or insurance.
- Does not include payments from non-filing spouse (which are already included as income in Column B).