A bad credit report can prevent you from getting a mortgage, car loan, credit card, apartment or even a job. The sensible strategies in Credit Repair help you take control of your finances, clean up your credit report and rebuild your credit. Learn how to:
- prioritize debts and create a budget
- reduce debts and cut expenses
- negotiate with creditors
- correct credit report errors and remove old information
- add positive information to your credit report
- adopt strategies to rebuild your credit, and
- avoid identity theft and credit repair scams.
Updates to the 13th edition of Credit Repair include the latest student loan repayment programs, new credit-building strategies, changes to the credit scoring of tax liens, medical debt, and civil judgments, identity theft reporting developments, and more.
"A solid, thorough, user-friendly resource accessible to anyone and everyone concerned about their credit rating." - Midwest Book Review
“Credit Repair is full of suggestions for restoring your good credit name.” -Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
“Can help you distinguish helpful credit repair counselors from scam artists.” -Los Angeles Times
"A high quality, do-it-yourself approach….” -REUTERS