Step 1: Learn How to File Bankruptcy in your zip code - (Filing)
- How to File for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Do I Qualify for Bankruptcy? Bankruptcy Means Test Standards for My County
- Alternatives to Filing for Bankruptcy
- How Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Works
- How Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Works
- How Much Does It Cost to File for Bankruptcy?
- Where to File for Bankruptcy
Step 2: Complete the Bankruptcy Means Test for Your County To See If You Qualify for For Chapter 7 - (Means Test)
Step 3: Determine What Property You Can Keep (Exempt) If You File In Your State: State Bankruptcy Exemptions - (Exemptions)
Step 4: Find the Federal Bankruptcy Court Serving Your County - (Courts)
Step 5: Gather The Necessary Federal and Local Bankruptcy Forms - (Forms)
Step 6: Get Professional Help -- Bankruptcy Lawyers Serving My Zip Code - (Lawyers)
Bankruptcy & the Coronavirus Recession - (COVID-19)
- Can Bankruptcy Keep Me From Being Evicted?
- Selected Articles about Bankruptcy and the Coronavirus
- CDC Bans Evictions Through December - Extended to January 2021
- Best Mortgage forbearance and COVID-19 Resources on the Internet
- CAREs Act Changes to the Bankruptcy Code
- CAREs Act Changes to Official Means TestForms 122A-1, 122B, and 122C-1
- Bankruptcy as Part of Your COVID-19 Financial Plan
Automatically apply your county expense standards and state income standards to your means test calculation.