Line 19A, National Standards: food, apparel and services, housekeeping supplies, personal care, and miscellaneous.
New Form B 122A-2, Line 6
- The following expenses are covered by the National Standards and may not be counted separately elsewhere:
- apparel and services (includes shoes and clothing, laundry and dry cleaning, and shoe repair);
- meals at home or away (unless unreimbursed business expenses);
- housekeeping supplies (includes laundry and cleaning supplies; other household products such as cleaning and toilet tissue, paper towels and napkins; lawn and garden supplies; postage and stationary; and other miscellaneous household supplies);
- personal care products and services (includes hair care products, haircuts and beautician services, oral hygiene products and articles, shaving needs, cosmetics, perfume, bath preparations, deodorants, feminine hygiene products, electric personal care appliances, personal care services, and repair of personal care appliances)
- miscellaneous personal expenses.
- National Standard amount that may be claimed is based on the debtor, the debtor's dependents, and the debtor's spouse in a joint case if the spouse is not otherwise a dependent.