Line 20A, Local Standards: housing and utilities; non-mortgage expenses.
New Form B 122A-2, Line 8
- Based on county of residence; see line 14 for resolving multiple residences.
- The following expenses are covered by the Local Standards and may not be counted elsewhere:
- maintenance and repair;
- homeowner association dues;
- condominium fees;
- gas, electricity, water, heating oil, bottled gas, trash and garbage collection, wood and other fuels, septic cleaning;
- basic telephone and cell phone service.