Marion County, Indiana Family Court
Child Custody Information
Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Marion County, Indiana:
- Where to file for child custody in Marion County
- How to find or contact the Marion County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Marion County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Marion County Superior Court
200 E. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding court holidays.
No Childcare Available
If you can't afford the Marion County family court filing fees, see the fee waiver information provided by the Indiana Coalition for Court Access.
Get Help With Indiana Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.