Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Hillsborough County, Florida:
- Where to file for child custody in Hillsborough County
- How to find or contact the Hillsborough County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Hillsborough County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Hillsborough County Courthouse
401 N Jefferson St #516, Tampa, FL 33602
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding court holidays.
No Childcare Available
Get Help With Florida Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.