Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Fairfield County, Connecticut:
- Where to file for child custody in Fairfield County
- How to find or contact the Fairfield County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Fairfield County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Fairfield County Superior Court
1061 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding court holidays. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. The Court Service Center opens at 8:30 a.m.
No Childcare Available
If you are unable to afford Fairfield County Superior Court fees, contact the Court Service Center at 203-579-7210 to find out if you may qualify for a fee waiver.
Get Help With Connecticut Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.
Ads by Google