Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Cobb County, Georgia:
- Where to file for child custody in Cobb County
- How to find or contact the Cobb County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Cobb County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Cobb County Superior Court
70 Haynes Street
Marietta, GA 30090
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. excluding court holidays.
No Childcare Available
Get Help With Georgia Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.