Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Warren County, Kentucky:
- Where to file for child custody in Warren County
- How to find or contact the Warren County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Warren County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Warren County Justice Center
1001 Center Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding court holidays
No Childcare Available
The filing fee for most domestic cases is $153 if you have a lawyer and $148 if you are representing yourself. If you can't afford Warren County court filing fees, see the fee waiver information at kyjustice.org.
Get Help With Kentucky Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.