Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Cuyahoga County, Ohio:
- Where to file for child custody in Cuyahoga County
- How to find or contact the Cuyahoga County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Cuyahoga County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Cuyahoga County Court of Domestic Relations
1 W Lakeside Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
The courthouse is located in the historic Cuyahoga County Courthouse or "the old Courthouse" at the corner of Lakeside and Ontario.
All visitors must pass through a metal detector for security screening. Please allow some extra time for this.
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding court holidays.
No Childcare Available
If you can't afford the Cuyahoga County court filing fees, contact the court clerk's office for information about a fee waiver.
Get Help With Ohio Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.
Ads by Google