Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Prince William County, Virginia:
- Where to file for child custody in Prince William County
- How to find or contact the Prince William County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Prince William County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
In Prince William County, child custody is handled by the Prince William Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Prince William Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
9311 Lee Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110-5555
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. excluding court holidays.
No Childcare Available
Get Help With Virginia Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.