Coronavirus Updates and Information
Welcome LegalConsumer.com's COVID-19 Center For Your Zip Code
Hey there! We're doing our best to keep up to date in these crazy times, and let you know about:
Coronavirus Unemployment Benefits in Your State
- how to get unemployment benefits in your state ,
- rules about paid leave and sick time,
- Understanding Trump’s Executive Order: Will I Get $400 in Extra Unemployment Benefits?
Getting COVID-19 Financial Help in Your State
- whether your state is allowing signups for Obamacare
- COVID-19 Eviction Resources for Your State
- Whether it makes sense to file Bankruptcy as part of your Coronavirus financial planning.
Family Issues, Divorce, Child Custody, Handling Affairs of Deceased Loved Ones
- how to handle child custody matters in your county family court,
- how to handle the estate of deceased loved ones.
- How to Write a Living Will in Your State.
What We're Reading...
Select Your State
- FAQ - (FAQ)
- Expiration of Benefits - (Dates)
By October 2020, one in five (or more) Americans, as many as 23 million (or more), may be facing eviction. We've searched the Internet to collect the best eviction defense and housing assistance resources.