Ch. 7 Means Test Calculator,
How to File,
Student Loan Undue Hardship Calculator
How to Sign Up,
Pennsylvania Estate Tax,
Inheritance Law & Probate
What's new at LegalConsumer.com
Hello and Welcome to LegalConsumer.com!
Johnstown, PA Law by Zipcode
We have provided consumers with localized "Law by Zipcode," in plain English, since 2006.
More than 20 million people like you have turned to LegalConsumer.com for information about everyday law where they live.
You are currently viewing information for
Cambria County, Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901
Who We Are
This site was started back in 2006 by Albin Renauer when he left Nolo.com to explore what could be done about access to justice (#A2J) with hyper-local law delivered by relational databases...
Today, LegalConsumer.com is authored by several folks who worked with Albin at Nolo in the 1990s and early 2000s. All have law degrees and 30+ years of experience explaining the law in plain English to ordinary folks like you.
To find out more, check out our "about" page.
What We Cover
Our Bankruptcy Means Test Calculator launched in May 2006 and is now in its 28th edition. It has served over 3 million consumers and has been updated regularly through the latest edition for bankruptcies filed on or after November 1, 2022. We also have extensive listings of state and federal bankruptcy exemption laws and information about using your local bankruptcy court.
In 2013, when the Republican legislature of Missouri passed a law prohibiting state employees from giving information about how to sign up for Obamacare, we added Obamacare By Zipcode, and a year later ranked #1 on google for "Missouri Obamacare" (and in Texas too!) Since then, we've updated our info every year and have the latest on how to sign up for Obamacare for 2023 in your state!
In 2017 we launched Democracy by Zipcode, where users can find out about their elected representatives and how to participate in government and vote in any upcoming election, using the best resources on the internet.
- What Pennsylvania Residents Need to Know About Obamacare for 2023
- Johnstown, PA 2023 Obamacare Rates
- Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in Pennsylvania
- Obamacare for Self-Employed Pennsylvania Residents
- How Much Is the Obamacare Tax Penalty in Pennsylvania for 2023?
- Do I Have to Get Health Insurance in Pennsylvania in 2023?
- How Obamacare Can Help Unemployed Pennsylvania Residents
- Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in Pennsylvania
- How To File Bankruptcy In Johnstown, PA
- Means Test Calculator for Cambria County, For Cases Filed on or after November 1, 2022
- Information about the Pennsylvania Western District Bankruptcy Court
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Exemptions - All Categories
- Bankruptcy Lawyers Serving Johnstown, PA
- Is Pennsylvania Adjusting Its Bankruptcy Exemptions for Inflation in 2023?
- What We're Reading About Debt & Bankruptcy
- What You Need to Know About Pennsylvania Minimum Wage, Overtime, and Other Wage Claims
- Am I Entitled to Minimum Wage in Pennsylvania?
- Am I Entitled to Overtime Pay in Pennsylvania?
- What Are My Rights to Tips in Pennsylvania?
- What Are My Rights to Tips in Pennsylvania?
- Does My Pennsylvania Employer Have to Give Me Breaks From Work?
- Am I Entitled to Paid Sick Leave, Family Leave, or Vacation Time in Pennsylvania?
- What Can I Do If I Am Owed Pay in Pennsylvania?
- Johnstown, PA Unemployment Office
- How Do I Apply for Unemployment Benefits in Johnstown, PA?
- Am I Eligible for Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania?
- Coronavirus Unemployment Benefits No Longer Available
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Get Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania?
- Paying an Unemployment Lawyer in Pennsylvania
- COVID-19 and Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania FAQ
- How Much Will I Collect in Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania?
- How Long Will My Unemployment Benefits Last in Pennsylvania?
- Can I Appeal a Denial of Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania?
- How Can I Find an Unemployment Lawyer in Pennsylvania?
- What Do I Have to Do to Keep Receiving Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania?
- Johnstown, PA Family Court
- What Pennsylvania Residents Need To Know About How to Get Custody of a Child
- How Pennsylvania Courts Make Child Custody Decisions
- How Does Child Custody Work in Pennsylvania?
- Who Claims a Child on Taxes After a Custody Case?
- Can You Change Child Support Payment Amounts By Moving to a Different State?
- How to Enforce a Child Custody Order in Pennsylvania
- What Pennsylvania Residents Need to Know About Inheritance Law
- Does Pennsylvania Collect Estate or Inheritance Tax?
- Who Inherits When Your Spouse or Parent Dies Without a Will in Pennsylvania?
- How Probate Works in Pennsylvania
- How to Handle a Small Estate in Pennsylvania
- What Rights Do Creditors Have?
- What Taxes Need to Be Filed After Someone Dies?
- How to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer in Johnstown, PA
- How to Find a DUI or DWI Lawyer in Johnstown, PA
- Ten Ways a Business Lawyer Can Help You
- Ten Ways a Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
- Ten Ways an Estate Planning Lawyer Can Help You
- Ten Ways a Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help You
- Ten Ways a Family Lawyer Can Help You
- Johnstown, PA Elected Representatives
- How to Vote in Pennsylvania
- How to Confirm or Update Your Voter Registration in Pennsylvania
- Groups That Track Legislation on Specific Issues
- Who Runs the Police Force & Sheriff’s Office in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Cambria County?
- Was My Vote Counted? How to Track Your Vote in Pennsylvania
- What We're Reading About Democracy and Voting