Bullock County, Alabama Probate Court

Union Springs, Alabama 36089


This page will provide you with links to



1. Where do I file a petition for probate in Bullock County, Alabama?

In the Alabama Court system, probate is handled by the "Probate Courts"

Bullock County Probate Office


Website Link


Directory of all Alabama Probate Courts

Alabama Probate Court Locator

2. What's the phone number for the probate court for Bullock County, AL?:

3. Where is the FAQ/Self-Help section of the Bullock County probate court website?


4. Where Can I Find Probate Forms for Bullock County, Alabama?


Alabama Probate Forms, for use in all of Alabama

Alabama Probate Forms

5. How much does it cost to file a petition for probate in Bullock County, Alabama?

Click the links below.

Alabama Probate Fees URL

6. What's the URL for the State or County land records office?

In order to transfer ownership of real property after someone dies, you need to find the last recorded property deed. A county land records office is the place to research and request such deeds.


State Land Records Office