Grant County, Kentucky Probate Court

Dry Ridge, Kentucky 41035


This page will provide you with links to


1. Where do I file a petition for probate in Grant County, Kentucky?

In the Kentucky Court system, probate is handled by the "District Courts"

Fifteenth Judicial District


Website Link

Directory of all Kentucky Probate Courts

Kentucky Probate Court Locator

2. What's the phone number for the probate court for Grant County, KY?:

4. Where Can I Find Probate Forms for Grant County, Kentucky?


Kentucky Probate Forms, for use in all of Kentucky

Kentucky Probate Forms

5. How much does it cost to file a petition for probate in Grant County, Kentucky?

Click the links below.

Kentucky Probate Fees URL

6. What's the URL for the State or County land records office?

In order to transfer ownership of real property after someone dies, you need to find the last recorded property deed. A county land records office is the place to research and request such deeds.


State Land Records Office



Free Probate Case Evaluation For Grant County, KY

Do you have questions about your inheritance or need help with probate in Kentucky?

Since 2016, has connected thousands of consumers with lawyers who can help them.

Use the form below to connect with a lawyer through the Nolo / Martindale network of probate lawyers.

SPONSORED FORM - Nolo/Martindale Attorney Network

Connect with a Probate Lawyer 855-324-7891Ads by +Nolo/Martindale Lawyer Network