Garfield County, Oklahoma Probate Court

Enid, Oklahoma 73701

1. Where do I file a petition for probate in Garfield County, Oklahoma?

Directory of all Oklahoma Probate Courts

Oklahoma Probate Court Locator

Browse the Oklahoma directory of counties to find:

  • your local probate court
  • state level information about probate forms and fees
  • frequently asked questions
  • and state land records offices.

2. What's the phone number for the probate court for Garfield County, OK?:

3. Where is the FAQ/Self-Help section of the Garfield County probate court website?


4. Where Can I Find Probate Forms for Garfield County, Oklahoma?


Oklahoma Probate Forms, for use in all of Oklahoma

Oklahoma Probate Forms

5. How much does it cost to file a petition for probate in Garfield County, Oklahoma?

Click the links below.

Oklahoma Probate Fees URL

6. What's the URL for the State or County land records office?

In order to transfer ownership of real property after someone dies, you need to find the last recorded property deed. A county land records office is the place to research and request such deeds.


State Land Records Office