What New York Residents Need to Know About Obamacare for 2022
In New York, Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) open enrollment is over, but you may still qualify for 2022 coverage.
This website provides information about getting health insurance under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), including:
- whether you must get health insurance
- what the available plans cover
- how much coverage will cost
- how to sign up for a plan
- how to get help if you need it.
To begin, keep in mind these key points about health insurance in New York: