Sorry, this page is not available for California zip codes at this time.
Sorry, at this time, the RATES page is only available in states who use the Federal Marketplace website HelathCare.gov. Data for State run exchanges will be added as it becomes available.
You can use the rates page for any of the following states.
Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in California
There are three primary ways to reduce the cost of health plans under the Affordable Care Act in California.
- You may be able to lower the cost of monthly premiums when you sign up for a private health insurance plan. Your savings will come in the form of federal or California state tax credits.
- You may be able to reduce your out-of-pocket costs -- including copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance -- with cost-sharing subsidies paid for by insurers.
- You may qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Medi-Cal, or your children may be able to obtain coverage through the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Each of these forms of assistance depends on your income and family size.
Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in California
Get Help From California's Health Insurance Exchange
The following links and telephone numbers take you to the official help resources for Covered California, the health insurance marketplace for California.
Get help by phone: 800-300-1506 (TTY: 888-889-4500)
Get help online: To have a computer chat with a support representative at Covered California, click here.
Get Help From a Licensed Insurance Broker
To directly connect with a California insurance broker who can help you evaluate insurance plans and choose a plan that's appropriate for your situation, call 800-943-6832. (We receive advertising income from the licensed brokers who offer their services through this telephone number.)
For more detailed information, see How Do I Sign Up for Obamacare in California?
- What California Residents Need to Know About Obamacare for 2021
- Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in California
- Obamacare for Self-Employed California Residents
- Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in California
- How Much Is the Obamacare Tax Penalty?
- Do I Have to Get Health Insurance in California?
- How Obamacare Can Help Unemployed California Residents