Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Shelby County, AL.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Shelby County, Alabama
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 15 plans for Shelby County, Alabama and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- 1. Gold Blue Value Gold
- 2. Silver Blue Value Silver
- 3. Expanded Bronze Blue Saver Bronze
- 4. Catastrophic Blue Protect
- 5. Expanded Bronze Blue HSA Bronze
- 6. Gold Blue Cross Select Gold
- 7. Silver Blue Cross Select Silver
- 8. Gold Gold 1800
- 9. Expanded Bronze Bronze 8150
- 10. Catastrophic Catastrophic 3 $0 PCP Visits
- 11. Expanded Bronze Bronze 7000 HSA
- 12. Silver Silver 3500 + Specialist Copay
- 13. Expanded Bronze Bronze 6150
- 14. Silver Silver 4200
- 15. Silver Silver 3500
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Columbiana, AL area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.