Sorry, this page is not available for Alaska zip codes at this time.
Sorry, at this time, the RATES page is only available in states who use the Federal Marketplace website HelathCare.gov. Data for State run exchanges will be added as it becomes available.
You can use the rates page for any of the following states.
Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in Alaska
There are three primary ways to reduce the cost of health plans under the Affordable Care Act in Alaska.
- You may be able to lower the cost of monthly premiums when you sign up for a private health insurance plan. Your subsidies will come in the form of a federal tax credit. This article is updated to cover the new tax credits available as of March 11, 2021, under the American Rescue Plan Act.
- You may be able to reduce your out-of-pocket costs -- including copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance -- with cost-sharing subsidies paid for by insurers.
- You may qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid in Alaska, or your children may be able to obtain coverage through the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Each of these forms of assistance depends on your income and family size.
Many people who apply for coverage at the Alaska exchange will be eligible for some form of financial assistance. Read on to learn more about each option.
Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in Alaska
Get Help From Alaska's Health Insurance Exchange
The following links and telephone numbers take you to the official help resources for Healthcare.gov, the health insurance marketplace for Alaska.
Help by phone: 800-318-2596 (TTY: 855-889-4325)
In-person help: Go to Find Local Help, where you can enter your city and state or zip code to find an application assister, insurance agent, or health insurance broker in your area.
Get Help From a Licensed Insurance Broker
To directly connect with a Alaska insurance broker who can help you evaluate insurance plans and choose a plan that's appropriate for your situation, call 800-943-6832. (We receive advertising income from the licensed brokers who offer their services through this telephone number.)
For more detailed information, see How Do I Sign Up for Obamacare in Alaska?
- What Alaska Residents Need to Know About Obamacare for 2021
- Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in Alaska
- Obamacare for Self-Employed Alaska Residents
- Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in Alaska
- How Much Is the Obamacare Tax Penalty?
- Do I Have to Get Health Insurance in Alaska?
- How Obamacare Can Help Unemployed Alaska Residents