Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Mohave County, AZ.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Mohave County, Arizona
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 8 plans for Mohave County, Arizona and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- 1. Silver Blue TrueHealth Silver - Neighborhood Network
- 2. Gold Blue EverydayHealth Gold - Neighborhood Network
- 3. Silver Blue EverydayHealth Silver - Neighborhood Network
- 4. Expanded Bronze Blue EverydayHealth Bronze - Neighborhood Network
- 5. Expanded Bronze Blue Portfolio HSA Bronze - Neighborhood Network
- 6. Catastrophic Blue SimpleHealth - Neighborhood Network
- 7. Expanded Bronze Blue AdvanceHealth Bronze - Neighborhood Network
- 8. Silver Blue AdvanceHealth Silver - Neighborhood Network
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Kingman, AZ area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.