Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Page County, Iowa
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 14 plans for Page County, Iowa and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa, Inc.
- 1. Expanded Bronze Wellmark Bronze Modified HMO
- 2. Expanded Bronze Wellmark Bronze HDHP HMO
- 3. Silver Wellmark Silver Modified HMO
- 4. Gold Wellmark Gold Modified HMO
- 5. Expanded Bronze Wellmark Bronze Traditional HMO
- 6. Gold Wellmark Gold Traditional HMO
- 7. Gold Medica Insure Gold Copay
- 8. Silver Medica Insure Silver Copay
- 9. Expanded Bronze Medica Insure Bronze Copay
- 10. Expanded Bronze Medica Insure Bronze HSA
- 11. Catastrophic Medica Insure Catastrophic
- 12. Silver Medica Insure Silver Share
- 13. Expanded Bronze Medica Insure Bronze Share Plus
- 14. Expanded Bronze Medica Insure Bronze Share
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Clarinda, IA area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.