Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Washington County, NC.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Washington County, North Carolina
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 15 plans for Washington County, North Carolina and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NC
- 1. Gold Blue Advantage Gold 2500 (broad network)
- 2. Silver Blue Advantage Silver 4000 (broad network)
- 3. Expanded Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze 7000 (broad network, HSA eligible)
- 4. Catastrophic Blue Advantage Catastrophic (broad network)
- 5. Silver Blue Advantage Silver 6300 (broad network)
- 6. Expanded Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze 7550 (broad network)
- 7. Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze 8550 (broad network)
- 8. Bronze Cigna Connect 8550
- 9. Expanded Bronze Cigna Connect 6900
- 10. Expanded Bronze Cigna Connect 5900
- 11. Silver Cigna Connect 5500
- 12. Silver Cigna Connect 5000
- 13. Silver Cigna Connect 3500
- 14. Gold Cigna Connect 2000
- 15. Silver Cigna Connect 3500 Diabetes Care
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Plymouth, NC area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.