Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Okmulgee County, OK.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Okmulgee County, Oklahoma
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 17 plans for Okmulgee County, Oklahoma and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
- 1. Silver Medica Quest Silver Copay
- 2. Expanded Bronze Medica Quest Bronze Copay
- 3. Expanded Bronze Medica Quest Bronze H S A
- 4. Catastrophic Medica Quest Catastrophic
- 5. Gold Medica Quest Gold Share
- 6. Expanded Bronze Medica Quest Bronze Share Plus
- 7. Bronze Medica Quest Bronze Value
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- 8. Silver Blue Preferred Silver PPO_ 201
- 9. Catastrophic Blue Preferred Security PPO_ 200
- 10. Gold Blue Preferred Gold PPO_ 205
- 11. Bronze Blue Preferred Bronze PPO_ 206
- 12. Expanded Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze PPO_ 203
- 13. Silver Blue Advantage Silver PPO_ 204
- 14. Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze PPO_ 202
- 15. Gold Blue Advantage Gold PPO_ 309
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Okmulgee, OK area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.