Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Staunton City, VA.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Staunton City, Virginia
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 14 plans for Staunton City, Virginia and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Piedmont Community HealthCare HMO, Inc.
- 1. Gold Piedmont Gold 1800
- 2. Silver Piedmont Silver 6500
- 3. Expanded Bronze Piedmont Bronze 6000
- 4. Bronze Piedmont Bronze 8300
- 5. Expanded Bronze Piedmont Bronze 6200 HSA
- 6. Catastrophic Anthem HealthKeepers Catastrophic X 8550
- 7. Expanded Bronze Anthem HealthKeepers Bronze X 5500
- 8. Expanded Bronze Anthem HealthKeepers Bronze X 5900 for HSA
- 9. Bronze Anthem HealthKeepers Bronze X 8200
- 10. Gold Anthem HealthKeepers Gold X 2000
- 11. Silver Anthem HealthKeepers Silver X 2200
- 12. Silver Anthem HealthKeepers Silver X 6250
- 13. Expanded Bronze Anthem HealthKeepers Bronze X 5800 Online Plus
- 14. Silver Anthem HealthKeepers Silver X 5300 Online Plus
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Staunton, VA area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.