Welcome to Wage and Hour Law by Zip Code
Got questions about overtime, your rights to fair pay, or wage garnishments?
- Am I entitled to paid leave for my illness or to care for a family member?
- Is my employer following the rules when it comes to paying tips?
- Have I been a victim of wage theft?
This site provides information on your wage and hour rights at work. You'll learn:
- your rights to the minimum wage in your state
- whether you are eligible for overtime pay in your state
- your right to tips in your state
- what breaks you are entitled to in your state
- whether you have the right to paid sick leave, family leave, or other time off, and
- how to enforce your right to be paid, including how to file a wage claim against your employer with your state's labor department.
To get started, enter your zip code or choose your state from the list below.
Minimum Wage Info for All US Counties
Learn about the minimum wage and how to make a wage claim in your county.
Free Overtime Case Evaluation For Your Zip CodeDo you have questions about whether you're getting the wages you're entitled to in your state? Use the form below to connect with a lawyer through the Nolo / Martindale network of overtime lawyers.
SPONSORED FORM - Nolo/Martindale Attorney Network