Enforcing Your Wage and Hour Rights

What Can I Do If I Am Owed Pay?

Updated: 2020-06-23 by
Find out how to enforce your right to minimum wage, overtime, tips, meal and rest breaks, and more.

Do you have a wage and hour claim against your employer? If your employer has not paid you the full minimum wage, has not paid you overtime you earned, has not paid you for every hour worked, or has illegally kept your tips (among other things), you may have a legal claim for wage theft. 

To find out the most common wage and hour disputes -- and how to enforce your rights to be paid fairly and on time -- in your state, select it from the list below. 

You may also be interested in: