Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Yakutat Borough, AK.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Yakutat Borough, Alaska
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 5 plans for Yakutat Borough, Alaska and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska
- 1. Gold Premera Blue Cross Preferred Gold 1500
- 2. Silver Premera Blue Cross Preferred Silver 4500
- 3. Expanded Bronze Premera Blue Cross Preferred Bronze 6350
- 4. Silver Premera Blue Cross Preferred Silver 3000 HSA
- 5. Expanded Bronze Premera Blue Cross Preferred Bronze 5800 HSA
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Yakutat, AK area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.