Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Colorado County, TX.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Colorado County, Texas
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 9 plans for Colorado County, Texas and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- 1. Gold Blue Advantage Gold HMO_ 206
- 2. Catastrophic Blue Advantage Security HMO_ 200
- 3. Silver Blue Advantage Silver HMO_ 205
- 4. Expanded Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze HMO_ 204
- 5. Bronze Blue Advantage Bronze HMO_ 301
- 6. Gold Blue Advantage Plus Gold_ 203
- 7. Silver Blue Advantage Plus Silver_ 202
- 8. Expanded Bronze Blue Advantage Plus Bronze_ 303
- 9. Bronze Blue Advantage Plus Bronze_ 305
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Columbus, TX area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.