Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Bayfield County, WI.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Bayfield County, Wisconsin
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 15 plans for Bayfield County, Wisconsin and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Security Health Plan
- 1. Catastrophic Select Protection
- 2. Bronze Select $8,550
- 3. Silver Select $6,950 - 30%
- 4. Silver Select $4,500 HDHP
- 5. Bronze Select $7,500
- 6. Silver Select $4,800 - 30%
- 7. Expanded Bronze Select $6,200 HDHP
- 8. Gold Select $3,500 - 30%
- 9. Gold Medica Individual Choice Gold Copay
- 10. Silver Medica Individual Choice Silver Copay
- 11. Expanded Bronze Medica Individual Choice Bronze Copay
- 12. Expanded Bronze Medica Individual Choice Bronze H S A
- 13. Catastrophic Medica Individual Choice Catastrophic
- 14. Silver Medica Individual Choice Silver Share
- 15. Expanded Bronze Medica Individual Choice Bronze Share Plus
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Washburn, WI area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.