What North Dakota Residents Need to Know About the Minimum Wage, Overtime, and Other Wage Claims
You can recover unpaid wages, overtime, tips in North Dakota if you know your rights and how to enforce them. Does your employer owe you unpaid wages or overtime? Or, maybe you need information on the breaks you’re entitled to, overtime rules, or your right to tips. If so, find out here on this site what you can do in North Dakota to get the money you have earned
Answers to those and other questions about wage and hour law in North Dakota are right here on this site. You will find out about:
- your rights to pay and what to do if you are owed pay
- whether you are eligible for overtime pay in North Dakota
- your right to tips in North Dakota
- what deductions your North Dakota employer can make from your pay
- what breaks you are entitled to in North Dakota, and
- how to file a wage claim against your employer with the North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights.
A few things to keep in mind as you explore this site:
1. Wage and hour laws differ from state to state.
Most states have enacted their own wage and hour regulations and procedures for employees to follow if they have been treated unfairly. These regulations and procedures vary from state to state. Start by finding out about your rights to pay in North Dakota.