What Residents Need To Know About How to Get Custody of a Child
Welcome to the fastest and easiest way to find out about child custody law in .
How to approach your child custody question depends on your personal circumstances. Most people find themselves wrestling with issues of parental responsibility at the time of a divorce from the child’s other parent. But child custody concerns arise in many other circumstances as well—for example, if a child’s parents never married or if a grandparent or other family member has concerns about a child’s wellbeing.
Here, you'll find clear and accurate information about how to get custody of a child, including:
- How child custody works in
- How to find and use the Hinds County family law court
- How judges make custody decisions
- How to find a good child custody lawyer
- How to get help creating a parenting plan
- How to enforce a child custody or visitation order in
To start, here are some important things to keep in mind if you find yourself facing a possible child custody fight: more...