Welcome! Browse the Kentucky resources provided by the links below to find your county family court along with state level information about filing a child custody case, including where to get child custody forms and where to get help.
Get Help With Kentucky Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.
Related Articles for Adair County Kentucky
- How to Get Custody of a Child
- How Courts Make Child Custody Decisions
- How to Find a Child Custody Lawyer
- How to Get Parenting Plan Help
- How to Enforce a Child Custody Order
- How to Claim a Child on Your Taxes