Welcome! On this page you'll find the following information for Lancaster County, Nebraska:
- Where to file for child custody in Lancaster County
- How to find or contact the Lancaster County Family Court
- Whether the court offers childcare for days you must visit the court building
- Where to find Lancaster County child custody forms and court fees
- How to learn more and find a lawyer
NAME OF COURT
COURT PHONE NUMBER
Justice and Law Enforcement Center
575 South 10th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding court holidays.
No Childcare Available
If you can't afford Lancaster County filing fees for your custody case, see the Nebraska Judicial Branch information on fee waivers.
Get Help With Nebraska Child Custody
Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Most courts now offer at least some materials and forms to help you understand and manage your child custody case. Even if you plan to work with a lawyer, it's smart to do some research before you turn things over. When you're ready to find a lawyer, the resources below can help you locate a child custody attorney near you.