Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
Obamacare is also known as the Affordable Care Act. This page gives you an overview of the rates for individual and family health insurance plans available from , the marketplace for Miller County, GA.
The health insurance rates listed below are for calendar year 2021.
Obamacare Providers, Plans and 2021 Rates for Miller County, Georgia
Below, you’ll find a summary of the 9 plans for Miller County, Georgia and rates for each of these providers.‡ This chart is designed to give you a preview of your health insurance options.
Ambetter from Peach State Health Plan
- 1. Bronze Ambetter Essential Care 1 (2021)
- 2. Expanded Bronze Ambetter Essential Care 2 HSA (2021)
- 3. Silver Ambetter Balanced Care 11 (2021)
- 4. Gold Ambetter Secure Care 5 (2021)
- 5. Silver Ambetter Balanced Care 28 (2021)
- 6. Bronze Ambetter Essential Care 1 (2021) + Vision + Adult Dental
- 7. Gold Ambetter Secure Care 5 (2021) + Vision + Adult Dental
- 8. Expanded Bronze Ambetter Essential Care 2 HSA (2021) + Vision + Adult Dental
- 9. Silver Ambetter Balanced Care 28 (2021) + Vision + Adult Dental
For detailed information on available subsidies to make your coverage affordable, you must take one of the following actions:
- Contact a licensed health insurance agent
- Complete an application at Healthcare.gov
- Contact the provider directly
The table below shows premiums for the following profiles at various ages:
- Couples with 1, 2, or 3 children
- Individuals with 1, 2, or 3 children
- A child alone
Each plan links to the insurance provider's website. You can find the following:
- Summary of plan benefits and costs
- Plan brochure
- Provider Directory where you can find out which doctors and hospitals in the Colquitt, GA area accept this insurance coverage as within the plan's network.