Sorry, this page is not available for New Jersey zip codes at this time.
Sorry, at this time, the RATES page is only available in states who use the Federal Marketplace website HelathCare.gov. Data for State run exchanges will be added as it becomes available.
You can use the rates page for any of the following states.
Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in New Jersey
There are three primary ways to reduce the cost of health plans under the Affordable Care Act in New Jersey.
- You may be able to lower the cost of monthly premiums when you sign up for a private health insurance plan. Your subsidies could come in the form of a federal tax credit plus additional help from the state of New Jersey. This article is updated to cover the new tax credits available under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- You may be able to reduce your out-of-pocket costs -- including copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance -- with cost-sharing subsidies paid for by insurers.
- You may qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid in New Jersey, or your children may be able to obtain coverage through the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Each of these forms of assistance depends on your income and family size.
Many people who apply for coverage at the New Jersey exchange will be eligible for some form of financial assistance. Read on to learn more about each option.
Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in New Jersey
Get Help From New Jersey's Health Insurance Exchange
The following links and telephone numbers take you to the official help resources for GetCoveredNJ, the health insurance marketplace for New Jersey.
Help by phone: 800-318-2596 (TTY: 855-889-4325)
In-person help: Go to Find Local Help, where you can enter your city and state or zip code to find an application assister, insurance agent, or health insurance broker in your area.
Get Help From a Licensed Insurance Broker
To directly connect with a New Jersey insurance broker who can help you evaluate insurance plans and choose a plan that's appropriate for your situation, call 800-943-6832. (We receive advertising income from the licensed brokers who offer their services through this telephone number.)
For more detailed information, see How Do I Sign Up for Obamacare in New Jersey?
- What New Jersey Residents Need to Know About Obamacare for 2021
- Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in New Jersey
- Obamacare for Self-Employed New Jersey Residents
- Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in New Jersey
- How Much Is the Obamacare Tax Penalty?
- Do I Have to Get Health Insurance in New Jersey?
- How Obamacare Can Help Unemployed New Jersey Residents