Sorry, this page is not available for Connecticut zip codes at this time.
Sorry, at this time, the RATES page is only available in states who use the Federal Marketplace website HelathCare.gov. Data for State run exchanges will be added as it becomes available.
You can use the rates page for any of the following states.
Obamacare Rates and Providers for Other Years
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in Connecticut
There are three primary ways to reduce the cost of health plans under the Affordable Care Act in Connecticut.
- You may be able to lower the cost of monthly premiums when you sign up for a private health insurance plan. Your subsidies will come in the form of a federal tax credit. This article is updated to cover the new tax credits available under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- You may be able to reduce your out-of-pocket costs -- including copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance -- with cost-sharing subsidies paid for by insurers.
- You may qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid in Connecticut, or your children may be able to obtain coverage through the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Each of these forms of assistance depends on your income and family size.
Many people who apply for coverage at the Connecticut exchange will be eligible for some form of financial assistance. Read on to learn more about each option.
Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in Connecticut
Get Help From Connecticut's Health Insurance Exchange
The following links and telephone numbers take you to the official help resources for Access Health CT, the health insurance marketplace for Connecticut.
Get help by phone: 855-805-4325 (TTY: 855-789-2428)
Get help in person: To find a Connecticut Certified Application Counselor or broker, use the Assistance Search Form at Access Health CT.
Chat with a representative at Access Health CT by clicking here.
Get Help From a Licensed Insurance Broker
To directly connect with a Connecticut insurance broker who can help you evaluate insurance plans and choose a plan that's appropriate for your situation, call 800-943-6832. (We receive advertising income from the licensed brokers who offer their services through this telephone number.)
For more detailed information, see How Do I Sign Up for Obamacare in Connecticut?
- What Connecticut Residents Need to Know About Obamacare for 2021
- Get Help Finding a Health Insurance Plan in Connecticut
- Obamacare for Self-Employed Connecticut Residents
- Ways to Save Money on Obamacare in Connecticut
- How Much Is the Obamacare Tax Penalty?
- Do I Have to Get Health Insurance in Connecticut?
- How Obamacare Can Help Unemployed Connecticut Residents